5/21/09

Busy busy busy!


Lots to do today! It's two days till we hit the road and I still need to go shopping (as with any girl, I hate all my clothes), get my bangs trimmed, have a Dr.'s appointment at 11:45 to renew my Adderall prescription, clean my house because my mom and step dad are coming to town tomorrow night, OH CRAP and I just remembered Phil's car needs new tires. Dang it. I don't know if we have enough time to do that. Plus it costs sooo much. Hm. Maybe we'll do it at some place along the way.

Okay well I'm going to be late for my doctor's appointment. Will update later!
PS- Thanks to everyone who emailed me with Venue ideas! You guys rock!

1 comments:

Techpuppy75 said...

I'm excited for you two! I have only made a cross country trip when I moved from the Midwest to Phoenix, AZ. So that was not nearly exciting as just taking a long road trip to meet people! I wish you two the best of luck on your trip. I'm hoping to make the meetup for Phoneix! Just make sure he checks the tire pressue! ;)

Post a Comment